Monday, February 5, 2007

Bowling? Drunk? The?

Do I always speak with a drawl when I drink? I am that self-unaware?

Sean and I made our way to Vegas a couple weeks ago for the annual Punk Rock Bowling Tournament. We bowled with the always affable and mostly Canadian gentlemen from punknews.org, and finished somewhere between 97th and 192nd place. Not good. We did, however, find some time after our hopeless bowling performance to drunk dial not only Mr. Dickerson's Drunk Dial Hotline, but also his hotel room a mere 2 floors above our own. While Virgil's bowling team was equally as miserable as our own, he fared a bit better at the blackjack tables. Congrats to Epitaph for winning the tournament for the eight millionth time in a row, and congrats to Sean and myself for leaving the following drunk dials.

Sean's phone call
My phone call

No comments: