Monday, December 14, 2009

Quitting Blogging Is Really Easy To Do

So easy, in fact, that I've done it hundreds of times. I've done it three times in the last hour, in fact. I'm definitely going to keep doing it as well. I even tried writing a column on my old website once about the columns that I half-wrote and then scrapped, but then I scrapped that column too. I'm not even lying, and I'm a congenital liar... at least according to a piece of paper taped to my computer.

We're in the midst of a relaunch at foxsports.com right now. That's neither good nor bad, but it does make me miss doing our old website more today than I have since we shut it down nearly four years ago. I worked at Buzznet during a relaunch, but they relaunch, like, four times a year, so I never thought much of that.

I just remembered why I quit blogging a few times already about an hour ago. I'd be inclined to start quoting stuff right now, but let it be known that I'm genuinely attempting to fight through the writer's block (read: disinterest) and get back into this fairly soon. My moment of truth will occur when I land in Cleveland on Saturday morning and am immediately presented with nothing to do, because my sister has to work.

Until then, please don't rob my house,

Kevin.

No comments: